KNLS English Service
Author's Journal Transcripts for Bill Humble
Bible Archeology - Proofs From the Earth
Professor Bill Humble has traveled to the Holy Land numerous times over the past 30 years. He has visited many of the ancient sites that provide evidence of the accuracy of the Bible. He shares his insights with us in the KNLS series, Bible Archeology—Proofs from the Earth. From this page you can review transcripts of his articles, using the links below, and also enjoy slide show presentations of the photos he has taken on his journeys through the Holy Land.
Articles in the Proofs From the Earth series:
- Is this the birthplace of Jesus?
- he palace of wicked Queen Jezebel!
- Pagan temple built by Herod for Roman emperor.
- Is this a Bible character's tomb?
- Siege of the Jewish city of Lachish.
- Proof of Sennacherib's attack.
- Temple Mount and the Dome of the Rock.
- Jewish temple in Jerusalem built by Herod.
- The western (wailing) wall of the Jewish temple in Jerusalem.
- 2700 year old tunnel proof against siege.
- The garden where Jesus prayed before his death?
- Was the man who condemned Jesus to death a real person?
- The bones of Caiaphas the high priest.
- Tangible proof that the Romans really did use crucifixion as a form of execution.
- Standing on the steps of the temple where Jesus taught.
- Amphitheatre built by the Bible character Herod still in use today.
- Visit the ancient ruins of a city that is prominently featured in the Bible.
- Take a tour of the palace where the apostle Paul was once imprisoned.
- Stand in the tiny cells found in Herod's palace where the apostle Paul was once imprisoned.
- Visit the ancient ruins of a city built by the Hittites, a people group Bible skeptics once insisted did not exist.
- Tour the ruins of a Hittite temple discovered in Central Turkey.
- Artwork that may confirm the Hittites really did live in Canaan as the Bible states.
- Ancient ruins in the home town of the Jewish patriarch Abraham, a Bible character revered by three of the world's great religions.
- Enjoy artwork from the hometown of Abraham, a central character in the Bible's historical record.
- The cave where the Jewish Patriarch, Abraham, is said to be buried.
- The Tomb of the Patriarchs in Hebron.
- Jewish, Muslim tension at the Tomb of the Patriarchs.
- Where Abraham pitched his tents.
- Temples built by Bible character.
- A city where Jesus lived unearthed.
- A synagogue where Jesus taught?
- Beautiful Sea Of Galilee, central to the life of Christ.
- Chorazin, city of woe
- Bethsaida, home to Peter, Philip and Andrew - disciples of Jesus.
- The oldest city in the world.
- Jesus walked these streets.
- The buried army at Xian.
Proofs from the Earth slideshows:
- Show One: Bone box, crucified man, ancient theatre, Herod's swimming pool, Hittite art, temple tower at Ur, and much more.
- Show Two: Patriarch's tomb, home for Abraham, temple at Dan, where Jesus lived, where Jesus taught, Sea of Galilee, city of woe, Peter's home town, oldest city, streets Jesus walked, Xian army.
- Show Three: Temple Mount, Dome of the Rock, Western Wall, Siege of Lachish, Garden of Gethsemane, Hezekiah's Tunnel.
Would you like to return to the top of the page, or would you like to return to the Author's Journal page?
The New Life Station is pleased to provide transcripts online for a number of KNLS programs. Please note that all scripts linked to this page are the property of World Christian Broadcasting, SeedSower Productions, or Dr. Bill Humble. They are provided here for your personal enjoyment only and may not be disseminated in any fashion without prior written permission.